Thursday 10 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm sorry I've been totally out of my blog for a while. Life has been a bit hectic and crazy. SamMillerUK has been busy busy busy and on top of that Edinburgh Pop-Up Markets totally took at a speed which took both myself and my business partner Lindsay totally by surprise, which meant for the last few months I have been running two businesses, making art, popping up all over Edinburgh, and fitting in being a Mum which really did take up every second of every day!

Christmas was so lovely and relaxing after all the rushing around and stress so I now feel totally refreshed but a little too relaxed as I am finding working again a little bit hard to get back into. However I have created a whole new lovely storage area for the mass of boxes of stock I have and am getting my house and workspace ready for a fantastic year of creating, so Happy 2013 to all of you. I hope it will be a great one for everyone and plan to let you know how my year is going here...

Please also visit my Facebook page for updates and special offers. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment