Saturday 21 July 2012

Home again, Home again, jiggety jig...

Hi Everyone,
Just got back from a lovely week in rainy old sheffield. Cold and wet all week, but I do feel refreshed after seeing my family and friends. I've now come back ready for action as I've got LOADSof things coming up in the next month.

Pop-Up Markets have a lot of new events lined up so we are busy organising that, and I have my own wee stall in the Edinburgh Festival so I have lots of work to do to get it all ready, for (hopefully) loads of sales!!
Also I will be taking part in this years's Art in the Park which sounds like a great day.

Very exciting stuff and with my rejuvenated self at the ready I will try to keep up with my blogging too.
Keep an eye on my Facebook site for lots of details, times etc too or just pop by and say hi!

Have a great Summer,
SamX

Bags at the ready for the Festival! 

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment