Saturday 2 June 2012

Celebrating the Jubilee!

Hi Everyone, Hope you are having a jolly weekend. I had a lovely afternoon at Colinton Market-Place today. It was nice to have a bit of a Jubilee theme with people dressed in red, white and blue, lovely stalls and flag making for the kids. It was a great atmosphere and just felt like a really pleasant afternoon.

However I would now like to make a complaint as I found out today that Edinburgh is the only place in Scotland (Probably in Britain) that is making our kids go to school on Monday and not be allowed to enjoy the whole long Jubilee weekend.

I have put this picture below of me with my little excited monkey to let whoever made this decision see that the Jubilee is not an evil thing but could actually be a lot of fun! So Edinburgh Council please do put a couple of flags on your head, enjoy a few cakes and just enjoy this festive British event!




© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment