Monday 30 April 2012

New web design

Hi, hope you all had a great weekend. We had a weird day yesterday. My daughter had a trip to the seaside with Rainbows so me and A were left alone. I got a whole pile of ironing done and then I even let myself sit and relax. I actually fell asleep watching a film in the afternoon which I don't think I have done for the last 6 years! I must admit though I enjoyed it but I did miss the constant noise and questions and was glad to get my baby home again!



I have been inspired to make a new website for my business as I realise my Flash site is now out-of-date for people with these new-fangled phones so have begun working on a new HTML one. It is a bit of a cheat as I have used a template but I'm really pleased with how it is looking. My very useful geeky husband is also going to help me complete some of the trickier bits but I'm quite pleased with how much more professional it's looking. I'm hoping to have it completed this week so do look out for specail offers on launch day!


© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment