Tuesday 27 March 2012

It's a NO!

I just got a rejection from a card shop I really like, the good news is my cards had reached the right person! I am quite disapointed but my main upset is not the rejection itself, which I find I can handle quite well, but I do not like the fact that for the second time I have been sent an email like this where they haven't even bothered to add my name to quite a standard message before sending it to me! Maybe it's just me but I think that is a bit rude. Anyway, apologies that my blog seems to be the place I get to rant a bit but I needed to get that off my chest.


I have been doing lots of new creative things, inspired by the beautiful sunshine so am generally feeling quite happy with the world...as long as the world accepts I do have a name!

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All these images are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment